Monday, April 20, 2015

What's in my purse

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a good Monday. Today I'm sharing with you what's in my purse! My Longchamp is the medium size and I love it so much. So first, I have my Lilly Pulitzer wristlet in Tusk N Sun (which has like no money in it lol), my phone with a Kate Spade case on it, and my iPad mini with a sparkly gold case I bought from Ross. Next, I have my Michael Kors glasses and the book that I'm reading at the moment, It's Kind of a Funny Story. Since I take my purse to school, I also keep my Lilly agenda and pouch in it, as well. My monogram sticker on my Lets Cha Cha agenda is from Cosine Designs on Etsy! 
I also have my sunglasses, along with my two croakies. Lastly, I have two lip products, one from Nars, and one from Revlon, which are must-haves for my purse. Hope you enjoy my pictures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment