Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Get to know me!


Hey guys! I'm kenzie,  aka honey boo boo and for my first blog I just wanted to give ya'll some info on me! Well, I basically LIVE at the baseball stadium, and I love it. I could watch baseball for hours and hours on end. I'm in the 8th grade and school is blehhhhh (I mean who actually likes school??). When I'm not at a baseball game, you could find me at Chickfila or Starbucks. Green tea and chicken sandwiches are my life. Well, any type of food really. I am not big into sports, but I'm big into performing. I love to sing, dance, act and see Broadway shows. Disney is my favorite place in the world!! My favorite rides are thunder mountain, and space mountain. Although I love Florida, I am always in Indiana.  I may not be in the south, but I'm always in a southern state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment